Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this
website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the
following terms and conditions of use, which together with our
with you in relation to this website.
The term 'Harbour Computer Services' or 'us' or 'we' refers to
the owner of the website whose registered office is 45A Good Road,
Parkstone, Poole Dorset BH12 3PJ. Our company registration number is
04843541 registered in England. The term 'you' refers to the user or
viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general
information and use only. It is subject to change without
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or
guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance,
completeness or suitability of the information and materials
found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You
acknowledge that such information and materials may contain
inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for
any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is
entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It
shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products,
services or information available through this website meet your
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed
to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the
design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is
prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice,
which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the
property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim
for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to
other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to
provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse
the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the
- You may not create a link to this website from another
website or document without Harbour Computer Services Ltd's
prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such
use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland